TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Learn2pass,only uses DSA approved, fully qualified Driving Instructors.
The driving instructor will provide the required training as per the Syllabus as laid out by the driving standards Agency (DSA).
- Before the course commences pupils must have paid the course price in full and produced a valid UK/Northern Ireland Full/Provisional category B driving license .If a photocard license is held then both card and counterpart must be produced. If an older paper license is held then you must produce a valid passport as photograph identification
- Pupils must meet the minimum eye test requirements. You must be able to read a number plate 79.4mm high and at a minimum distance of 20.5 meters. (67 feet). If you wear glasses /contact lenses then you must wear them whenever you drive
- In the unlikely event of a practical test not being available by the DSA the Learn2pass Driver Training will book an appointment for you at a reasonable time period. Learn2pass Driver Training cannot be held responsible for the availability or cancellation of tests by the DSA.
- Any claims for compensation for cancellations must be made direct to the DSA.
- Pupils must treat the training vehicles with respect and consideration at all times. Any deliberate or malicious damage will be paid for in full.
- Pupils must not be found to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol during the training. In the event of there being any signs of drugs/alcohol misuse,Learn2pass Driver Training will withhold the use of the training vehicle for use of tuition or Driving Test until the pupil is in a legal and fit state to drive. Any prescribed medication that may effect your driving should be declared to the DVLA medical board.
- Pupils must maintain the hotel accommodation in an acceptable condition. Any careless,deliberate,or malicious damage will be paid for.
- Any abusive conduct either physical or verbal towards instructors, staff, hoteliers or fellow pupils will not be tolerated and will result in the termination of your course.
If a motoring offence is committed,whilst using one of our training vehicles,the pupil will be held directly responsible,and is liable for any fines,and or endorsemenst,that may result from the said offence.
- We require a minimum of two weeks notice for cancellation of driving course for a possible refund of any monies paid,excluding test fees already paid to the DSA.
- All courses include only 1 theory and 1 practical test fee.
Any breaches of these terms and conditions may result in the immediate termination of the training course with no refund.
*If the student or students fail to reach a satisfactory standard of driving and could be a danger to other road users, or is in an unfit condition through substance or alcohol abuse, the ADI has a responsibility to the DSA examiners not to allow the use of the training vehicle for the purpose of the Driving Test. This is in the interest of the pupil, the examiner and other road users and is a precautionary safety measure. The DSA does not in any way advocate learner drivers just taking a driving test for the experience that it might give, and we at LEARN2PASS fully endorse this.Should this occur and a practical test has already been booked, then the said test fee cannot be refunded.If the practical test has not been booked, then a refund of the said test fee will be honoured.
All course fees are non-refundable. If students are unable to attend the course on the allocated original booked dates the course can be deferred a maximum of 1 time to a later date.
In the event of a student failing the theory test whilst on course any remaining tuition days held over must be used within a 6 month period from the starting day of the course. After the 6 month period has expired any remaining tuition days will be forfeited.